Vintage Football Pre-Season Celebration

With fall approaching so many of us are counting down the days to football season.
We invited a couple friends over for the kids to all play a little game of flag football. Now in our neck of the woods the Seahawks definitely reign. But instead of decking out in the classic blue and green I thought it would be fun to break out the vintage gear, which happens to be my high school colors!



 This helmet is my favorite, it was my grandfathers and I just love the stories that vintage items have. It made the perfect centerpiece for my snack cart, with a few pom poms added.



Football isn't complete without your favorite snacks and drinks. We set out chips & dip, peanuts and beef jerky. 



I loved these adorable individual packs of jerky by Pacific Gold, they are great for parties or to take on the go. Don't forget your favorite beer. In our house Red Hook is a fan favorite, and being a brewery local to Seattle makes it even better!




After snacks it was time to get out the gear and play a little football! 



Look at this tough kid? How could you not love that face!


We had a great time, it was so fun to just sit back and watch the kids play and be goofy. Hosting your own football game can be just as fun and easy. Put out your favorite snacks and drinks, if you have a cute tray or cart, like the one seen here from Target, use it! Grab what inspiration you have around the house and use your imagination. Everything you see here we had lying around the house, put it all together and it makes for fun snack bar! 

Happy football season...Go HAWKS!!!




Party Styling & Photography: AK Party Studio
Paper Lanterns: Target
Bar Cart: Target


*This is not a sponsored ad and all opinions are my own. 


Toni

4 comments

  1. I love this party idea! Especially the vintage football helmets. It's masculine with touches of femininity including the Japanese lanterns. I can't believe fall is at our doorstep but I am excited as it is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe it either, but must say I am excited about it.

      Delete
  2. Great job and great use of the vintage items. It's a plus that they were family items �� I am ready for fall��☔����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes love using vintage, when it is from the family it is even better!

      Delete