Rustic Country Summer Wedding

One year ago my husband and I attended the most beautiful, rustic country wedding. With their anniversary approaching what a great way to feature the gorgeous details of their wedding. My girlfriend Cori, of Coco and Co Designs, did such a fabulous job designing and styling her perfect wedding. 



Custom invitations created by Coco and Co Designs, were the perfect first impression to what was in store for the big event. 


Guests were greeted with an array of vintage decor with rustic elements. The bride is not only a talented custom invitation designer, she also re-purposes vintage furniture and other decor. I highly recommend you check out her Instagram page! 


Guest book and gift table. 


The bride and groom are very adventurous and love the outdoors. They displayed a variety of photos from their years together doing what they love!



In true northwestern style, the rain made it's appearance, however that didn't stop guests from enjoying the beautiful, heartwarming ceremony of these two amazing people. 










After being announced husband and wife, there was a celebratory elk call from the groom. Then as the sign called out, it was time to eat and drink! 











The food was so amazing! Everything was made and contributed by the bride & groom's family and friends. They had a pig roast, that the groomsmen attended to all night long, served with the most amazing bbq side dishes. 





This cute photo booth was custom made by the bride and groom, I love how this turned out. 







Such a fantastic time, the love between these two couldn't be more special to witness. I was honored to share in their special day. I just love Cori to pieces, only wish I could see her more!

Cheers to you two as you celebrate being "happily wedded west".

Wishing Devin & Cori a Happy 1 Year Anniversary! XOXO


Professional Photography by: Shelby Payne Photography 
{with some additional photos by me :)}
Invitations, Event Styling & Planning: Coco and Co Designs
Flowers: Arranged by the grooms mom, Linda.

 Toni

1 comment

  1. I love their flowers! Absolutely gorgeous, I bought my bouquet of calla lilies for a dirt cheap price of 24 for 6 lilies. And I have never found such beautiful calls lilies before in this city. The Floral Delivery was fresh and the colors were extremely vibrant.

    ReplyDelete