Vintage Strawberry Patch Party

Not too long ago I had the pleasure of throwing a birthday party for a sweet little girl who was turning 4. With her birthday in the fall I was looking for ways to use girly colors to brighten up what was dreary and rainy weather outside! I came across the most darling Strawberry party from Tiffani Thiessen's little girls 4th birthday, check out all the details here. I pulled my inspiration from her party to create my own Vintage Strawberry Patch Party. I loved this idea, not only did I get to use girly colors, but also the bright white milk glass helped to bring a little sunshine indoors for the fall.


I made a simple "Happy Birthday" banner and used vintage inspired patterned paper for the flag banner. I made the flags by using a flag punch, it made the work super easy and didn't take much time at all. I attached the flags along bakers twine to create a banner effect. I also took small round paper doilies and folded them in half over baker twine, they created the cutest banner to add to the flags. 


What little kid party would be complete with out their favorite snack? Strawberry fruit snacks, set in these adorable strawberry cartons from Michaels were a perfect addition.

 

Homemade "Strawberry" sugar cookies with buttercream icing were a special treat. When I decided to make these cookies, I was having a hard time finding a strawberry cookie cutter, so I improvised with what I had by using a heart shaped cutter. It seemed to work out pretty well and I don't think anyone realized the difference, they were so yummy! 


For this girly party I broke out some vintage milk glass pieces and found these adorable napkins at Ikea. They fit the color scheme perfectly! Strawberry lemonade was served with mint stripes & red polka dot straws for sipping, from The Tomkat Studio.



I made a Naked Strawberry Cake with buttercream icing. Topped with a couple fresh strawberries for a simplistic, yet beautiful design.




Our "Berry" Special Girl even had her very own Berry Patch!



Each guest received a goody bag to take home, filled with sugar cookies, gumballs, "Strawberry Shortcake" stickers and a little color book.

Thank you so much for celebrating with us!



Party Styling & Photography: AK Party Studio
Straws: The Tomkat Studio
Napkins: Ikea
Buttercream Icing & Cookies Recipe: Jenny Cookies
Strawberry Cartons & Polka Dot Goody Bags: Michaels


Toni

Post a Comment