Party Board: Champagne Bridal Luncheon

What better reason to gather some girlfriends, than celebrating a bride-to-be!

 I am hosting a bridal luncheon for my sister-in-law and wanted to create something fun, bright and full life for her to celebrate with her closet friends & family. I have seen several "Kate Spade" inspired parties all over the internet, I loved the look of the black & white against a pop of color. One problem though, my bride doesn't like pink. So I am removing the pink and adding mint! The color scheme will consist of black, white, gold & mint. Additional pops of color will come from bright floral arrangements around the venue. And this party wouldn't be complete without the signature Mimosa Bar! I can't wait to see it all come together. 

Stay tuned for more.... 

In the mean time check out the inspiration board I put together for the event. 



Thank you to the following sites, for bringing my inspiration for this Champagne Bridal Luncheon to life.

1. Chalkboard Arrow sign available at Joann Fabrics
2. Cake plate selection from The Tomkat Studio
3. Heart Cupcake Toppers available at Etsy
4. Mimosa Bar Printable available at Etsy
5. Black & White stripey straws available at The Tomkat Studio
6. Invitations available at Etsy
7. Love Marquee Sign available Nordstrom
8. Pop Fizz Clink Sign available at Etsy

Additional Image credits to: Frog Prince Paperie, Leslee Mitchell, Intimate Weddings, Pretty My Party

Have any questions? Interested in your own party board? I can help! Click the link on the right to find me on Instagram or comment below.

Enjoy the day!

Toni

Post a Comment