1st Birthday Smash Cake Photos

Thank you to the amazing Ashlee Jensen Photography for capturing my baby boy's smash cake session for his 1st birthday. Since the theme was Farmall tractors we incorporated the theme into his session.

The cake was made by a local gal from Eat. cake. now. She did a fabulous job and on very short notice, and my son seemed to love it!


The backdrop banner was re-used from his birthday party decorations and the vintage tractors are part of my husband's collection. See the birthday party post here for all the party details.


My baby boy really enjoyed his cake; took his time, very content with just sitting there eating. There wasn't a whole lot of smashing going on, it was more shoveling it in and then also offering to share. Nothing like slobbery fingers and cake!






Ashlee did a fabulous job I highly recommend her, the work she performs with newborns is amazing. Check her work out at Ashlee Jensen Photography.

Thank you Ashlee for capturing my sweet boy!

Toni

Post a Comment