"Hello" Canvas Bag

I found these adorable Hello canvas bags at Michaels and decided they would be perfect to package my favorite things in for my "Favorite Things" party coming up (more on this soon). However I thought an even better idea would be to add a beautiful big gold glitter heart onto the bag as well. Something to make this bag sparkle!


I found a heart image on Cricut Design Space that would work perfectly and I used the Cricut gold glitter iron-on roll. Once I selected the image and arranged them on my mat within the Design Space software I was able to easily cut out the image onto my iron-on material. For great step by step instructions on how to cut an iron-on image and for how to apply to your project, watch this video from Cricut.



The finished product, I just love how these turned out. Hopefully the girls enjoyed them just as much!
Toni

2 comments