Baby Girl Shower: Adding to the Nest

I had the honor of hosting a baby shower for my dear friend. This is her 3rd little girl and the last to be added to their nest, so I really wanted to make this special. Even better, my husband and I are blessed to be the the Godparents to this sweet little girl.

My girlfriend has a collection of milk glass that I used to add a sweet feminine touch around the party. To the mantle I added flowers from my yard, a birdie banner I made with supplies from Michaels. I also purchased a couple pink feather boas and added those to the mantle with little bird figurines.


We had some delicious food; chinese chicken salad, strawberries, scones, tea sandwiches, chips and dip.


For dessert we had "tweet" strawberry cupcakes and donut holes. I love donuts, but I also happen to know that the momma to be likes them too, so they were a must!



There was a wishing tree for guests to leave special thoughts and well wishes for the momma. 




There were also homemade (by my sweet mom) baby carriage cookies for the guests to take home.



 I loved the color combo of this party, so classy & feminine.

Toni

Post a Comment