Mother's Day Tea


With Mother's Day fast approaching I thought I would share last year's Mother's Day Tea that I held at my home to celebrate my mom. 



For a sweet Mother's Day gift I made fingerprinted frames for the grandmas with inspiration from The TomKat Studio Mother's Day Brunch, that was featured on her blog last year. I thought the idea was so sweet, and would be a keepsake the grandmas would enjoy for a long time.



I made mini sandwiches, salad, fruit cups, scones and of course we had tea. 





I made the most delicious banana cake, it truly was better than I ever expected banana cake to be. Check out the recipe at ButterYum Blog. I highly recommend it! 


The food was great and since it was held at my home we were able to relax with my 2 year old and baby boy who at the time was only 2 months old. It was a truly special day.

I hope all of you mom's out there enjoy your special day, relax and make sure to spend some time celebrating you! 


Toni

Post a Comment