1st Pinterest Project

I finally got around to doing one of the many craft projects I have added to my pinterest page. I have become slightly addicted and completely love it!

I visited a local craft store one day and next door happens to be the Goodwill, so I stopped in to see if any good deals jumped out at me. I found a wicker wreath with some pretty aweful looking fall decorations that were half falling off or missing. I got it for a couple bucks used items I had around the house to create my new Spring/Summer door hanger.


I wrapped the ribbon around the wreath and hot glued it in several places to ensure it will stay put. I found a couple of silk flowers and hot glued them as well. Then hung it on the door! Simple as can be.

Additional pictures showing my front porch with a little Easter decoration.



The sun was shining today, hoping that is a sign of Spring finally coming.

I am linking up on Design Dazzle, check it out!

 

Post a Comment